I am one of those people who need super specific instructions on how to do things or I will find the one weirdo way to mess it up. This is why for the longest time I was horrible at cooking. A recipe might think it is giving specific enough directions, but not when I am involved! If the butter needs to be cold or it messes up the whole thing, you need to say so...ugh! I digress.
I of course had a challenging time getting my Google Reader blogs over to Bloglovin'. I started in the Google Reader screen which was problem. I downloaded the file, but couldn't figure out how to covert it into something Bloglovin' could read. Way too difficult. Here is the easy way:
1. Log into Bloglovin' (make a new account if needbe)
2. On the top right where your name is - go to that dropdown menu and choose 'Settings'
3. Then you get to the 'Settings' screen, scroll all the way to the bottom
4. There is the button you are looking for - Import blogs from Google Reader
6. Click again
7. Then just allow Bloglovin' to access Google and boom, you are done!
I hope you found this little tutorial helpful, but more than likely you are better than me at figuring stuff out :) Thanks for reading anyway!